Kaiserstuhl vineyard wine tasting
Get to know unique wines from cellar master Fabian Schmidt from the different locations of the Kaiserstuhl. Due to the variety of different soils, each location puts its very own stamp on the wine grown there. For this reason, the Bercher-Schmidt winery relies almost exclusively on the expansion of single-site wines. In the guided wine tasting, you can taste five premium wines from the following first-class Kaiserstühler locations and get to know their special features:
- Oberrotweiler Käsleberg (loess and clay soil)
- Bischoffinger Rosenkranz (volcanic weathered rock with a layer of loess)
- Burkheimer Feuerberg (volcanic weathered rock - tephrite)
- Bischoffinger Steinbuck (volcanic weathered rock with clay components)
- Oberrotweiler Henkenberg (volcanic weathered rock - phonolite)
The wines are exclusively white and red Burgundy grape varieties (Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir).
The rehearsals always take place on Saturdays from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. For groups of 10 people or more, alternative dates are also possible on request.
The price including 5 x 0.1 l wine and bread per person is € 15 including VAT.
Of course, rehearsals with other orientations and topics are also possible at any time by arrangement!